Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
I forgot that these are so new to people. I have been working with the plant that make them (Michigan Assembly Plant) and have been seeing these things out on the roads for months now. Heck, we even saw a 2 door model at a shopping outlet mall called Birch Run last Saturday. Probably driven by a salesman from the dealership as it still had the window sticker and a dealer plate. That happens a lot around here. A hot selling model that the dealers suddenly have to test drive and add 300 more miles to your odometer.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Mach E Premium ER AWD
45 Posts
It does look awesome!
I wonder if they'll ever make an electric version...
Online forums have been fishing for that information but no confirmation yet. I would bet 100% EV is going to happen. V8 first as a Raptor or whatever it's going to be called then electric is what the automotive press is speculating.

·
Registered
2022 Ford Mach E Premium ER AWD
45 Posts
It's a secret Wrangler but honestly, I'd go with the Bronco. We love our Ford Mach-E and think they're on a streak of good vehicles!
I owned a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited and the seats just plain sucked! I have been reading reviews and watching videos stating the seats are great in the Bronco and the street ride is better to boot. They have a winner with this one.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I owned a 2013 Wrangler Unlimited and the seats just plain sucked! I have been reading reviews and watching videos stating the seats are great in the Bronco and the street ride is better to boot. They have a winner with this one.
it seems that all ford is doing these days is creating winners...their investment in Rivian is another good move...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.