Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I was bored and looking up R1T vs Lightning comparisons and stumbled across this page. Does anyone else feel like they are being purposely deceitful? I am in no way looking at the Lightning, as I feel like the Rivian is a much better value, but this captured my attention.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I was bored and looking up R1T vs Lightning comparisons and stumbled across this page. Does anyone else feel like theybare being purposely deceitful? I am in no way looking at the Lightning, as I feel like the Rivian is a much better value, but this captured my attention.

Very deceitful does it start lower, yes, are they comparable between the lowest Ford and the lowest Rivian, no.

Someone should go down to Mossy Ford and tell them they want to order the 39,974 model…. What is worse is they show the 300 mile range to Add more confusion.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Yikes...total lie. The 300 mile F150's are going to nearly $80k as those who getting order offers from Ford are finding out. One guy on F150 Forum wanted to order the $40k Pro but was offered a $90k Platinum...and he took it.

In my case, comparably equipped, the Rivian Adventure with no options at $67k was comparable to F150 Lariat ER (300 miles) but the F150 was $76k. Apple Car play and sunroof were the differences I'd like to have on the Rivian but for $10k less the Rivian is a way better buy.

I was first day reservation with Ford but that turned out to be meaningless and my expected delivery is '24 by which time Ford will likely have reduced Federal EV credit which will widen the gap.

·
Registered
114 Posts
They’re salespeople promoting their product, truth be damned. I wouldn't waste any more time thinking about them. Why give them free rent inside your head?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts