Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! Does anyone have any well lit photos of the Forest Edge interior? As someone who ordered Ocean Coast and read that email this morning, I am weighing options. I have my call with my guide on Friday and would like a Plan B, as the car situation in my house means I may not be able to wait until fall for my truck. The website has photos, yes...but I'd like to see some different views. I realize Forest Edge likely won't look nice with the Limestone I had chosen for exterior, but, like I said, I need a Plan B...Thanks!

·
Premium Member
70 Posts
Hello lgtrent,
I can speak from experience, the Forest Edge interior is really nice. I actually had Black Mountain spec'd for my Black R1S. But I attended a First Mile Drive event in Northern California late last year and got to see Forest Edge in person. Both my wife and I were surprised that we liked it so much. I logged into my configurator before I left and changed from Black to Forest Edge. I looked through my pictures and I don't have any good ones that show Forest Edge well. Sorry. I don't know your taste, but I think you'll like it. It's a premium look.
Hope that helps,

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello lgtrent,
I can speak from experience, the Forest Edge interior is really nice. I actually had Black Mountain spec'd for my Black R1S. But I attended a First Mile Drive event in Northern California late last year and got to see Forest Edge in person. Both my wife and I were surprised that we liked it so much. I logged into my configurator before I left and changed from Black to Forest Edge. I looked through my pictures and I don't have any good ones that show Forest Edge well. Sorry. I don't know your taste, but I think you'll like it. It's a premium look.
Hope that helps,
Hello lgtrent,
Hope that helps,
I'm mainly worried about what it would clash with for the exterior...hmmm.

·
Registered
531 Posts
The top of the dash pad looks lighter than the configurator. In the configurator it looks brown-ish. Live, it looks tan-ish. Also, hard to tell from these pics, but is the interior color above the black door panels (headliner) green or tan?

·
Registered
Launch Edition LG/FE
145 Posts
I look at it this way - you spend most of your time with your vehicle INSIDE - so a little extra oomph in there is worth it to me. Not like spending an extra $3000+ just to get all black rims... that just seems silly to me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I have signed my purchase agreement but I am still concerned about going over 80k. I would like the forest edge wood trim. I send an email to Rivian if we could get some of the options such as charger and spare time on a seperate order. No response. I like the El Capitan charcoal gray with forest edge and 22s.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have the Launch Green exterior with Forest Green interior. Not a fan of green cars but the color to me is a greyish green. Very happy with my choice.

The photos submitted are a fairly accurate representation of the color

1 - 17 of 17 Posts