Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to get my Raynor garage door programmed into my R1T and it opens the garage door every time but I can’t close the door from the truck. I have to get out and hit the touchpad to close the door. I did some internet research and found some claims that LED bulbs may create interference in the garage door opener. Seemed plausible because the bulb is off and the truck can open the door every time but can never close it because the light is on when I back out. I removed the LED bulb and sure enough I can open and close the garage door from the truck with no problems.
Hope someone else finds this useful.

·
Registered
434 Posts
I was able to get my Raynor garage door programmed into my R1T and it opens the garage door every time but I can’t close the door from the truck. I have to get out and hit the touchpad to close the door. I did some internet research and found some claims that LED bulbs may create interference in the garage door opener. Seemed plausible because the bulb is off and the truck can open the door every time but can never close it because the light is on when I back out. I removed the LED bulb and sure enough I can open and close the garage door from the truck with no problems.
Hope someone else finds this useful.
Might want to try these, I had a similar issue with a car with my old garage door opener, this fixed it for me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts