Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I didn't think about this when I ordered my Rivian SUV (R1S), but the usable garage space I have is 198 inches in length. However, I see documentation that states the R1S length is 202 inches. So, it looks like it won't fit in my garage. Anyone else running into this issue? Any suggestions? (that is other than the obvious possibility of just parking it in my driveway).

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is that 198 inches the size of the garage? Or because you have “stuff” taking up space? If it’s stuff, then re-arrange!
Thanks for the reply. There is no stuff. I used a measuring tape from edge of garage door to the maximum point where the car has to stop inside the garage right about 15 inches from the door to the kitchen.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Hi all,

I didn't think about this when I ordered my Rivian SUV (R1S), but the usable garage space I have is 198 inches in length. However, I see documentation that states the R1S length is 202 inches. So, it looks like it won't fit in my garage. Anyone else running into this issue? Any suggestions? (that is other than the obvious possibility of just parking it in my driveway).
Carpenters, concrete guys, roofers, painters, electricians all need work.
‘’please help the out‘’. Extend your garage. All good

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Carpenters, concrete guys, roofers, painters, electricians all need work.
‘’please help the out‘’. Extend your garage. All good
Yeah, I already figured out a solution. There is a 5 inch high elevated concrete from the 'parkable' space in the garage to the concrete area that leads to the kitchen door. That elevated concrete area is about 35 inches in length that is usable. I can gain the extra inches needed to park the car by building a ramp to that elevated small area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.