Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got the same email so seems like it’s a generic email. It refers to a certain email sent last week as it says “ as we communicated last week..”.. anyone know what they are referring to?
Last week's email was about Rivian prioritizing certain interior and exterior colors for faster production.
Trying to determine if everyone who's ordered a vehicle got yesterday's email or is it a possible precursor that individual orders may be moving up closer to production. How far out is your expected delivery date? More than 6 months?? Thanks

·
Registered
37 Posts
I received the "Getting Ready" email and my R1T current delivery window is July-September with Ocean Coast interior. So I expect a further delay unless I change to another interior. Nonetheless, I appreciate this attempt by Rivian to improve communication about their process.

·
Registered
40 Posts
CEC is Customer Engagement Center.- Rivian has been hiring Managers for Customer Engagement Centers in various locations.
You're right. That makes more sense in relation to the flow of the email. I, like archiboy, found it odd to receive this email yesterday as I have already have a guide and have completed steps 1-7. Just waiting on a pre-delivery inspection to get a delivery date. Must have been really odd to have already taken delivery and get this email.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts