Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Awesome! Give us hourly updates!
Will do...
Great, if true. But I strongly suspect this is just an April Fools joke. Looking forward to actually seeing one of these posts soon.
I was doubtful at first but checked the source code in the email and it's legit. Super STOKED!

Font Screenshot Number Document

·
Registered
36 Posts
I received this exact same email yesterday and initially thought it was some sort of April Fool's joke. I also ordered in Jan, 2019, April/May delivery estimate, R1S LE in launch green, black interior, 20"wheels, Austin, TX area.

My wife isn't happy with the cost, which is way more than we've ever spent on a vehicle. She says we'll just have to name it Bruno.

·
Registered
R1S LE in LE Green (8/14/2019 Preorder)
194 Posts
I received this exact same email yesterday and initially thought it was some sort of April Fool's joke. I also ordered in Jan, 2019, April/May delivery estimate, R1S LE in launch green, black interior, 20"wheels, Austin, TX area.

My wife isn't happy with the cost, which is way more than we've ever spent on a vehicle. She says we'll just have to name it Bruno.
Right—best to just not talk about Bruno 😂

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Bet you could flip it for a profit. Much better than the Tesla Model X and less expensive...even at the new higher price. If it's half as good as advertised the price has nowhere to go but up. I have already been offered significantly over the Launch Edition price...but no way I'm selling.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I just received an email saying my guide will contact me next week for my R1S!!! I was projected April/May...very excited!
Awesome!!!!!, can you please let us know your pre-order date, and config you ordered?
Also, please paste some pics after your visit test drive or got delivery.

Advance thanks.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awesome!!!!!, can you please let us know your pre-order date, and config you ordered?
Also, please paste some pics after your visit test drive or got delivery.

Advance thanks.
My pre-order date was Jan 2019. config is Launch Edition, LA Silver, black mountain interior, 20" all-terrain wheels and cargo crossbars...I will post pics when it arrives...super stoked.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I don't know about RexHavoc, but I'm still waiting for contact, I haven't heard anything since the email a week ago. The email said "as early as April 11", so maybe next week.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I have not heard from my Guide...I'm a bit concerned because I did get an email asking for me to contact my local reps because The Peoples Republic of Connecticut does not allow direct sales of vehicles...hopefully that is not the holdup.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I received the same 4/1 email about being assigned a Rivian Guide on 4/11/2022. I've been checking my account repeatedly since yesterday. I just got assigned a Rivian Guide (Jenny H) but unfortunately must be out of the office on the weekend. Will try to make contact on Monday as per the 4/1 email. I am just so freaking excited. Was a little concerned that the 4/1 email was an evil April Fools Day hoax.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I received the same 4/1 email about being assigned a Rivian Guide on 4/11/2022. I've been checking my account repeatedly since yesterday. I just got assigned a Rivian Guide (Jenny H) but unfortunately must be out of the office on the weekend. Will try to make contact on Monday as per the 4/1 email. I am just so freaking excited. Was a little concerned that the 4/1 email was an evil April Fools Day hoax.
Was you guide's name on the site or via email?

1 - 20 of 100 Posts