Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Well, he does deserve it, and if anyone here ran Rivian... who of you would not have taken the first R1S produced?

They've been called out by us and others regarding their so called "R1T customer deliveries" and have now formally declared/admitted they were to employee customers not regular customers. That one kind of backfired on them creating negative press, so I guess they were being proactive regarding the first R1S vehicle?

·
Registered
2017 Prius, 2012 Tacoma, 2012 Vespa GTV300
256 Posts
If I ran Rivian I wouldn't have accepted the first R1T or R1S. I'd have given it to the hardest working and longest serving employee and asked them to share their real world feedback with the team in order to improve the product for our customers.
I'd also do this for every new model and on an annual basis.

·
Registered
143 Posts
If I ran Rivian I wouldn't have accepted the first R1T or R1S. I'd have given it to the hardest working and longest serving employee and asked them to share their real world feedback with the team in order to improve the product for our customers.
I'd also do this for every new model and on an annual basis.
That happens to be Scaringe himself.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.