Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Received mine - Quad motor w/Max Pack, same window Jan to Dec. 2024. Rumors of 2023 not happening. Maybe all the adventure gear they removed will come back? Also wondering if battery tech and features will be vastly updated in that amount of time and if they will be updated on my build.

· Registered
27 Posts
Same here. Anxious to hear if anyone got the same or earlier window from their original notice. Somewhat disappointed, as given when I ordered and even their current pace of production, I was expecting Q2 or Q3 of 2023 at worst.

· Registered
71 Posts
Max pack is the main delay for me, if I switch to large I will probably get it in the first half of 2023 still since I am in BC, but really starting to think if I want one at all any more

· Registered
74 Posts
Is this what everyone is seeing because there are no details here? Am I missing another notification somewhere on my configuration?

telling me my future delivery date is in the future seems kind of silly.
View attachment 8667
Is this what everyone is seeing because there are no details here? Am I missing another notification somewhere on my configuration?

telling me my future delivery date is in the future seems kind of silly.
View attachment 8667
I ended up just clicking on the link in the email which opened my configuration and eventually I got the great news...

· Registered
26 Posts
We ordered late '21 & had to re-configure when they stopped making the one I ordered. Now probably a year out? This surprises me a little, I'm seeing them out & about. At least the pricing is the same & I have an EV already. Still, kind of a bummer.

· Registered
11 Posts
I pre-ordered back in December of 19 for an R1T max pack..changed to an R1s back in April bc I was told I would get delivery faster and I already bought a new truck. Now I'm looking at July-Sep next yr 🤦‍♂️. Starting to loose interest and faith in this company. My wife said "July isn't far away"..but let's be real..when has rivian ever hit the early side of a timeline.

Attachments

· Registered
3 Posts
Ordered R1S large pack, 7 seats white ext, black int Jan 2021. Latest estimate was first half 2023. Now July-Sept 2023. Rooting for this company but the delays are killing enthusiasm. Paid $100 non refundable deposit for pre Inflation Reduction Act credit. $100 is peanuts, but thought it might help. Have to believe company is inserting higher $ quads to balance revenue vs early orders.

· Registered
27 Posts
Ordered R1S large pack, 7 seats white ext, black int Jan 2021. Latest estimate was first half 2023. Now July-Sept 2023. Rooting for this company but the delays are killing enthusiasm. Paid $100 non refundable deposit for pre Inflation Reduction Act credit. $100 is peanuts, but thought it might help. Have to believe company is inserting higher $ quads to balance revenue vs early orders.
I am starting to suspect the exact same thing. Guessing, at best, they are trying to balance revenue; or, at worst, trying to “thin out” the pre-hike reservation holders by constructively discharging their orders.

· Registered
14 Posts
My email said to change my configuration due to production streamlining and low combo configs. So now I have to choose to give up either Rivian blue or forest edge...

They are halting the following forest edge with blue, red, and yellow.

· Registered
Red/Black R1T Adventure, max pack, off-road, 22 Sports.
94 Posts
Since I only ordered this year, I'm not so upset with a 2024 possibility overall. That said, the suggestion that I could get a DUAL motor as opposed to a QUAD motor setup WITH the MAX PACK a year earlier does irritate me. There's something amiss...are they trying to offload those preorders by deferring it as long as possible? Certainly seems like that. I wonder what we might end up with when it's all done.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts