Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
39 Posts
Nah just the standard tax credit for me.

i’ll echo what the others have said so far though i was in the email updated december delivery window and got guide contact 2 days later and confirmed config with my guide changed to forest edge as he said it was available I thought it wasn’t serious but 1.5 weeks later had a vin, finished the 8 steps and delivery was scheduled same week. taking delivery shortly.

· Registered
39 Posts
Oh from what I’ve seen then it’s likely sooner rather than later but a few have been held for various predelivery inspection things, they will tell you that once it arrives at your service center probably. Mine was ready for pickup two days after it arrived but i took delivery 3 days after so i didn’t have to drive there.

· Registered
39 Posts
So this surprised me. I signed my purchase agreement yesterday and set up my financing as I will be getting outside financing. Today I got a email from UPS saying I have a package arriving tomorrow from Rivian that weighs 30 lbs. My Guide said it's most likely the wall charger. Did they literally send it out the second I signed my purchase agreement yesterday? lol
Yeah when we took delivery, Rivian employee said number 1 question he gets is about charging so they are probably trying to get them out as early as possible. He seemed relieved we didn’t need to go over that.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts