Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Exciting day, but also a bit confusing so I was hoping those who've gone through the process can help. Last night I got an email 'Your configuration is ready to confirm'. I have gone over my configuration dozens of times so there was nothing for me to change, so I just confirmed it. Then a few min later, I got another email 'A Seamless Process to Purchase Your Rivian' along with a Guide being assigned (they provided her email and phone number).

Today, I get another email 'It's time to begin the purchase process' and they want me to go through the 8-step process and I see a VIN already assigned.

I thought right now you first get invited to the R1 shop so you can see if you wanted to choose a pre-built configuration. Does this happen later? Do I just go ahead and start this 8 step process right now?

Finally, after you do this 8-step process, how much longer is it typically to when you actually take delivery?
There is a difference in time lines for R1T and R1S. Did our agreement in April for the R1S we are waiting for, which may come in August, or September, or later.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts