Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a April/May delivery window, 2/19 reservation holder and still no contact. I logged into the Rivian site to send a note to customer service for an update and noticed that I had a guide assigned. There has been 0 contact from Rivian. I double-checked my junk folder and missed calls, etc. Anyone else seeing this? I thought the guide assignment was what kicked off the process. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Usually they reach out within a week or so after the guide is assigned. You can send them an email and introduce yourself.

I had my 1st guide contact March 10, but I'm still waiting for the PBA. He said I would receive a truck faster if I switched from FE interior to BM, but here we. are 5 weeks later and still no truck. Now I hear FE has been spotted on the production line. I sent a message to my guide to ask if I could switch back or if it would delay things further.

Communication from guides seems to be inconsistent. It usually takes 3-5 days to get a response from my guide. Others seem to get a same day response. Some have received the PBA within a few hours after talking to their guide. Then the 8 step process and delivery, quickly follow. I haven't been so lucky.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Usually they reach out within a week or so after the guide is assigned. You can send them an email and introduce yourself.

I had my 1st guide contact March 10, but I'm still waiting for the PBA. He said I would receive a truck faster if I switched from FE interior to BM, but here we. are 5 weeks later and still no truck. Now I hear FE has been spotted on the production line. I sent a message to my guide to ask if I could switch back or if it would delay things further.

Communication from guides seems to be inconsistent. It usually takes 3-5 days to get a response from my guide. Others seem to get a same day response. Some have received the PBA within a few hours after talking to their guide. Then the 8 step process and delivery, quickly follow. I haven't been so lucky.
Thank you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a guide but the interaction has been almost nothing. When I email her it takes a long time to get a response. The information she provides is vague. I would think Rivian would be better off getting rid of the guides if the guides are going to do a poor job. I order my Rivian on February 13, 2019. Since then "crickets". It is so disappointing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts