Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! As you might be able to tell, I am a Georgia transplant originally from you guessed it, Normal, IL. I moved to Georgia around the time they started talking about Rivian taking over the old Mitsubishi plant. I have to admit when I first so pictures of the R1T and R1S, I wasn't a big fan. But now I wonder what in the world was I thinking. Both are amazing. Not real sure which direction we will ultimately go, R1T, R1S, Fisker Ocean or something entirely different. But it is an exciting time to be looking at EVs. If money and time were no object, R1S would likely be my first choice. But unfortunately, not the case in either. So could certainly consider the R1T but the size may be the big concern there. Will need to measure my garage soon. Can't wait to learn all that I can from this group. Good and bad.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Welcome to the forum, @ToddH65
I've been intrigued by the Ocean too. All startups bring the entirely understandable list of questions, and Rivian has done a pretty great job of answering those concerns. I'm waiting to see how Fisker does but their ambitions sure seem grand, and their moves to outsource manufacturing could be really smart.
We'll see.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts