Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
Speaking of Jersey, spotted this today at Bergen Town Center! If you are on here and see this, message me please. Would love to try and take a closer look if you are up for it. Need to decide which of my vehicles I'm trading in for the R1S
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Sky
Car Land vehicle Automotive parking light Tire Sky

Car Vehicle Tire Wheel Sky

· Registered
2 Posts
Hey all, I'm a bit overdue; took delivery in mid-Sept of my R1S and am in Northern NJ. Just turned over 1500 miles and besides a few open (but minor) issues, it has been great. Biggest disappointment is just being told by Rivian that they discontinued pick-up/concierge service, which I learned after they said my repairs need to be performed at the service center in Brooklyn.

Where are all the other NJ peeps? So far I haven't seen any other R1Ss on the road but have seen a few R1Ts. Hope to see more and more every day.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

· Premium Member
331 Posts
Hey all, I'm a bit overdue; took delivery in mid-Sept of my R1S and am in Northern NJ. Just turned over 1500 miles and besides a few open (but minor) issues, it has been great. Biggest disappointment is just being told by Rivian that they discontinued pick-up/concierge service, which I learned after they said my repairs need to be performed at the service center in Brooklyn.

Where are all the other NJ peeps? So far I haven't seen any other R1Ss on the road but have seen a few R1Ts. Hope to see more and more every day.

View attachment 8605
Welcome to the forum. What issues are you going through?

· Registered
2 Posts
I don't think it's anything major; mostly QC issues that (I hope) they quickly work out as production ramps up and processes improve.

1) Carabiner key fob not working upon delivery (got it working over the phone)
2) Left rear seat heat inoperable since delivery (my kids discovered this the day after delivery). Light on "switch" illuminates briefly and then goes out.
3) Intermittent liftgate issue; opens a few inches and then stops. Probably 30% of the time.
4) Rubber button cover on liftgate switch has separated from its flange.
5) Body gap difference on right side of tailgate. Red "stripe" does not line up with right brake light. I'm told this can be adjusted.

· Registered
24 Posts
Hello! Bergen County R1S reservation holder here. Reserved April 2019.

I know there are a couple in Montclair and I saw one (maybe yours?) at Bergen Town Center last week.

Was great to see one in person as I am debating which vehicle it will replace, but still not certain

1 - 9 of 9 Posts