Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up my R1T here in South Orange County. I've had it less than a week, and its already seen dirt and mud. It's been raining here all week, so it wasn't too hard to find some mud/dirt to get into.

Looking forward to meeting folks on the forum.

Regards,

Samuel

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congratulations on picking up your R1T @iam.rocklander! What's stood out to you the most about your truck so far? Do you have any pictures of it you can share?
The fit and finish (surprisingly) stands out the most. As an avid off-roader, the capabilities seem very solid for a stock EV pickup truck. The drive is amazingly smooth, both on and offroad. I took it up an easy local trail after a hard rain, so the road was super rutted out and full of potholes. Drove at an average of 20mph to see how it would do and was very pleased. I had the suspension on soft, and it handled great. My other vehicle is a Jeep Wrangler on 40" tires with a Hemi 6.4 V8 swap, so I feel like I'm driving a luxury vehicle in the R1T. Between work and all the rain, I haven't been able to get too many pics of it since I picked it up but here are a couple.
Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Automotive side marker light Automotive parking light Car

Tire Wheel Car Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Car

1 - 3 of 3 Posts