Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my R1T today! Great experience throughout. The same week I got the call that my truck was ready, I got a notification from work that I needed to go out of the country for a month. Rivian did a great job working it out with me. Got back in town Sunday and the truck was there waiting for me today!
Wheel Tire Car Sky Cloud

The vehicle is super impressive. Great to get to spend time with it. Incredible craftsmanship. Definitely think it’s worth the $$$.

Good job Rivian!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Just picked up my R1T today! Great experience throughout. The same week I got the call that my truck was ready, I got a notification from work that I needed to go out of the country for a month. Rivian did a great job working it out with me. Got back in town Sunday and the truck was there waiting for me today!
View attachment 8134
The vehicle is super impressive. Great to get to spend time with it. Incredible craftsmanship. Definitely think it’s worth the $$$.

Good job Rivian!
Beautiful truck @Tractor Factor congratulations! What has it been like to live with so far?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Welcome to the LA Silver club! By far the best (available) color. I like that it looks almost flat or bluish in direct sunlight. The metal flake in the paint is minimal and looks more high-tech with out the flake.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts