Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone else been told their vehicle is ready to ship, Rivian wants to deliver ASAP, all you need to do is get all your insurance, financing, paperwork. etc done and it will be there!?! And then…we’re sorry, there are delivery delays and issues!?! Not sure what to think of this…

·
Registered
21 Posts
I finished everything... still waiting for a delivery date step 8 to open. I'm "tentative" for a Monday May 16 Delivery... If I don't get my vehicle on Monday... I will ask for my money back and I will pay again once the Truck is available for actual delivery when they drive it to me. My guide is not good... I'm not impressed. I'm going to give it til Thursday... if no concrete schedule info by Thursday... I'll be making a few calls.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Similar, I got the 8-step checklist email but no contact from guide. Trade-in says there is a 2 hour SLA to provide a value, been 2 days now with nothing. Most of these issues are of their own making, why purposely set execptations with customers that you cannot/will not meet? Surprising that they haven't learned this lesson yet.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Same story. All steps were completed, and I had a confirmed delivery date of 5/10. On 5/9, it was canceled. Guide had a vague explanation about allocation errors, which was later changed to the truck was damaged in transit and did not pass QC check. So how did it get scheduled in the first place? My guide has not been helpful, and the communication in general is horrible. As of 5/11, still no delivery date, and any information as to what is actually happening has not been forthcoming. Only after I requested a detailed status, I'm now told the service team located an issue during QC, and have ordered a part, which is in transit. No information about what was damaged, or a timeline of any kind was provided. All this is via text from my guide, as every time she has called there is an enormous amount of background noise, like she's calling from a crowded call center room. Very difficult to understand what she's saying. I requested all future communication be via text for that reason. Not a good start Rivian.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts