Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the owners of recently delivered R1T's must really like their rides because I'm surprised no one has tried to flip one for some profit on Bring a Trailer or eBay

Maybe someone will start a pool on how long before 1 shows up
I'll bet that it happens within a month

· Registered
3 Posts
All the owners of recently delivered R1T's must really like their rides because I'm surprised no one has tried to flip one for some profit on Bring a Trailer or eBay

Just got mine and was thinking before i got it, well if someone offered me 100k I would sell it. Well I got my delivery today, and just logged in here and see someone offering 110 but to your point, I am not selling. Its better than I ever thought.

· Registered
2,718 Posts
Just got mine and was thinking before i got it, well if someone offered me 100k I would sell it. Well I got my delivery today, and just logged in here and see someone offering 110 but to your point, I am not selling. Its better than I ever thought.
Welcome to the forum! How did you spec your Rivian? Would love to see pics of it!

· Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How did you spec your Rivian? Would love to see pics of it!
Hell it was so long ago I am not sure LOL. So I just looked it up and here it is:

Launch Edition
$73,000.00
Large battery pack
Included
Glacier White exterior color
Included
20" All-Terrain wheel and tire
Included

Interior
Black Mountain interior color
Included

Installed Adventure Gear
Gear Tunnel Shuttle
$1,500.00

Vehicle subtotal
$74,500.00
One day in and I am amazed that it is better than i expected!
Wheel Tire Car Sky Plant
Wheel Tire Car Sky Plant

· Registered
871 Posts
Hell it was so long ago I am not sure LOL. So I just looked it up and here it is:

Launch Edition
$73,000.00
Large battery pack
Included
Glacier White exterior color
Included
20" All-Terrain wheel and tire
Included

Interior
Black Mountain interior color
Included

Installed Adventure Gear
Gear Tunnel Shuttle
$1,500.00

Vehicle subtotal
$74,500.00
One day in and I am amazed that it is better than i expected! View attachment 5040 View attachment 5040
Beautiful R1T @d2vogel congratulations! What do you like most about it so far?

· Registered
3 Posts
wow hard to say. I had a test drive so I knew the ride was amazing, and I don't like any kind of rough ride. The design is better than I thought, so creative. The one concern I had with E cars in general, having had a Tesla and a Ford Mach E was the user interface of all the tech. With no buttons sometimes the basic of tasks can be multiple clicks, the Rivian is better than either of those other two. I am sold!

· Registered
1,776 Posts

Here it is a Rivian Blue Launch Edition R1T on Bring a Trailer. It's ending in about an hour and a half and the current bid is $106,000

· Registered
1,776 Posts
Here it is a Rivian Blue Launch Edition R1T on Bring a Trailer. It's ending in about an hour and a half and the current bid is $106,000

Sold for $119,000!

· Registered
505 Posts
This R1T just got sold for $85k
If that was in CA it barely covers the tax and license, good deal for buyer, seller not so much. Especially since it clearly was purchased to flip they can’t take the tax rebate unless they take it and hope not to be audited.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts