Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
All the owners of recently delivered R1T's must really like their rides because I'm surprised no one has tried to flip one for some profit on Bring a Trailer or eBay

Maybe someone will start a pool on how long before 1 shows up
I'll bet that it happens within a month

·
Registered
3 Posts
All the owners of recently delivered R1T's must really like their rides because I'm surprised no one has tried to flip one for some profit on Bring a Trailer or eBay

Just got mine and was thinking before i got it, well if someone offered me 100k I would sell it. Well I got my delivery today, and just logged in here and see someone offering 110 but to your point, I am not selling. Its better than I ever thought.

·
Registered
2,391 Posts
Just got mine and was thinking before i got it, well if someone offered me 100k I would sell it. Well I got my delivery today, and just logged in here and see someone offering 110 but to your point, I am not selling. Its better than I ever thought.
Welcome to the forum! How did you spec your Rivian? Would love to see pics of it!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Welcome to the forum! How did you spec your Rivian? Would love to see pics of it!
Hell it was so long ago I am not sure LOL. So I just looked it up and here it is:

Launch Edition
$73,000.00
Large battery pack
Included
Glacier White exterior color
Included
20" All-Terrain wheel and tire
Included

Interior
Black Mountain interior color
Included

Installed Adventure Gear
Gear Tunnel Shuttle
$1,500.00

Vehicle subtotal
$74,500.00
One day in and I am amazed that it is better than i expected!
Wheel Tire Car Sky Plant
Wheel Tire Car Sky Plant

·
Registered
797 Posts
Hell it was so long ago I am not sure LOL. So I just looked it up and here it is:

Launch Edition
$73,000.00
Large battery pack
Included
Glacier White exterior color
Included
20" All-Terrain wheel and tire
Included

Interior
Black Mountain interior color
Included

Installed Adventure Gear
Gear Tunnel Shuttle
$1,500.00

Vehicle subtotal
$74,500.00
One day in and I am amazed that it is better than i expected! View attachment 5040 View attachment 5040
Beautiful R1T @d2vogel congratulations! What do you like most about it so far?

·
Registered
3 Posts
wow hard to say. I had a test drive so I knew the ride was amazing, and I don't like any kind of rough ride. The design is better than I thought, so creative. The one concern I had with E cars in general, having had a Tesla and a Ford Mach E was the user interface of all the tech. With no buttons sometimes the basic of tasks can be multiple clicks, the Rivian is better than either of those other two. I am sold!

·
Registered
1,592 Posts

Here it is a Rivian Blue Launch Edition R1T on Bring a Trailer. It's ending in about an hour and a half and the current bid is $106,000

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Here it is a Rivian Blue Launch Edition R1T on Bring a Trailer. It's ending in about an hour and a half and the current bid is $106,000

Sold for $119,000!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts