Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there,

Wondered if any of you can share the odometer mileage when the truck was delivered or when you pick your R1T up?

Friend of mine was assigned a VIN, went through the 8 step process - but when she read through the purchase agreement, it showed 100 miles.

Is 100 miles a lot or normal to accept when it's new?

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
934 Posts
Mine wasn't picked up, it was delivered. It had 30 or so miles on it if I remember correctly.
A little more for my buddy's delivery (maybe 50 at the most).
Both were driven directly to us.
100 is a round number for paperwork that they will never go over.
100 is the extreme extent of the mileage you would see (based on distance from the local service center after their run their own test mileage)
Otherwise, it goes on a flat bed and is dropped off.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Hi there,

Wondered if any of you can share the odometer mileage when the truck was delivered or when you pick your R1T up?

Friend of mine was assigned a VIN, went through the 8 step process - but when she read through the purchase agreement, it showed 100 miles.

Is 100 miles a lot or normal to accept when it's new?

Thanks
That is just for paperwork purposes. The actual car is likely to have less than 20.

Reactions: elgato

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
615 Posts
Mine had 65 miles on it. I’m ~40 miles from the service center and they drove it to me.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello Bud, another SAC RIVIAN pre-order here. What color is your truck. I only see 3 Rivian running around here in town Black launch Green and one white at my work place. Probably you are one of those.
Hey, my config is El Cap, BM, 22in. I'm in Folsom and so far have seen 2 (in Blue and Silver). I'm still waiting for mine. What's your config?
I was asking for a friend who was supposed to receive hers but looks like got pushed out.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts