Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting really tired of Elon Musk kicking in his 2 cents. If I wanted to by an electric vehicle from a pompous, spoiled, self indulgent, megalomaniac...I would have bought a TESLA! I did not. This is a great product from a group of people committed to making a difference from an ecological perspective. Improving manufacturing and providing valuable jobs in America. If we are patient and supportive...this will make all of us...R.J., all of the engineers, designers, manufacturing staff, business staff, investors, and vehicle owners do something very worthwhile and meaningful for this planet and American jobs. Butt out Musk. Go twitter somewhere else.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I obviously respect what Elon has accomplished. However, there is always something he says/does that rubs me the wrong way. The Tesla time lines have always been somewhat of a joke. The gullwing doors, the busting of the truck windows, twitter BS, etc, etc. It’s why I never bought TSLA stock…my loss.

I look at RJ and wish Musk had more of his qualities. He’s obviously also a smart guy. I know the Rivian world isn’t perfect, but I think they are delivering a solid product. My hope is the Amazon partnership is beneficial to Rivian.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Getting really tired of Elon Musk kicking in his 2 cents. If I wanted to by an electric vehicle from a pompous, spoiled, self indulgent, megalomaniac...I would have bought a TESLA! I did not. This is a great product from a group of people committed to making a difference from an ecological perspective. Improving manufacturing and providing valuable jobs in America. If we are patient and supportive...this will make all of us...R.J., all of the engineers, designers, manufacturing staff, business staff, investors, and vehicle owners do something very worthwhile and meaningful for this planet and American jobs. Butt out Musk. Go twitter somewhere else.
Is Elon really concerned that Rivian and Lucid are headed down the wrong path? Headed to bankruptcy?

If he’s correct however, where does that leave all the new owners?

·
Registered
571 Posts
Musk is a sociopath, so everything he says needs to be examined in that light. Yes he's brilliant and he's accomplished amazing things. But he's sociopath so aside from the fact that he knows shit about Rivian or Lucid he has a history of mouthing off in outrageous and/or self-serving ways.

·
Banned
473 Posts
Musk is a sociopath, so everything he says needs to be examined in that light. Yes he's brilliant and he's accomplished amazing things. But he's sociopath so aside from the fact that he knows shit about Rivian or Lucid he has a history of mouthing off in outrageous and/or self-serving ways.
Oh ok Doctor. Where did you get your medical degree again?

lol.
you people kill me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I obviously respect what Elon has accomplished. However, there is always something he says/does that rubs me the wrong way. The Tesla time lines have always been somewhat of a joke. The gullwing doors, the busting of the truck windows, twitter BS, etc, etc. It’s why I never bought TSLA stock…my loss.

I look at RJ and wish Musk had more of his qualities. He’s obviously also a smart guy. I know the Rivian world isn’t perfect, but I think they are delivering a solid product. My hope is the Amazon partnership is beneficial to Rivian.
+1

1 - 12 of 12 Posts