Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am journalist working on an article on Rivian trucks for an Illinois-focused statewide magazine. I'd like to talk with several current Rivian owners or those waiting for delivery. Must live in Illinois (especially downstate or rural parts of the state). Please message me if you would be interested.

Thank you!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, Mike...Thank you for responding to my post. Unfortunately, my article is for Illinois Country Living and very much for a rural audience. I'm looking for people for downstate primarily, but may reach out to you as well. I hope you enjoy your truck!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, Mike...Thank you for responding to my post. Unfortunately, my article is for Illinois Country Living and very much for a rural audience. I'm looking for people for downstate primarily, but may reach out to you as well. I hope you enjoy your truck!
[/QUOT
No problem. Thanks. Have a nice weeken!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts