Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
32 Posts
There is a lot to like about the R1T. It comes the closest to the truck I want while still being an EV, which is the most important factor for me. I don't like the look of the cyber truck at all. I don't know enough about the upcoming F-150 EV to know if it would be a better choice.

I'm looking to retire within the next 2 years, so I'm thinking about the future use of the truck. I'd like to pull a travel trailer to do some traveling around the US with my wife. I plan to start with a smaller, light weight trailer and see how it goes. If that doesn't suit us, we will develop a plan B.
I am retired and a good plan B would be: get a motor home and tow your R1T. I have a motor home, my daughter has a 5th wheel. The decision should be based on your use. If you plan to go to a destination and park for a while the trailer may be the best choice, however if you travel to various destinations and only stay for a short while at each the motor home is the better choice. Why? It takes about two hours to setup a trailer and about ten minutes to set up your motor home (similar takedown times). Either way have fun and enjoy the wonderful outdoors our country offers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.