Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received my R1T last week and wanted to wait and get a few miles under my belt before posting. We took a long drive on Sunday and it was hot out so I tinted the whole vehicle Roof, and windshield with XPEL Prime XR window tint and it's much cooler. loved the comfort and the smooth ride of this powerful EV Truck but it will take a little getting use to somethings but look forward to many happy miles. A few things I'd like to see change are the following:

* The vehicle should have an optional setting to lower to the lowest setting for enter/exit the vehicle, maybe this function might come later\ or a soft ware update. I'm tall but I still need to slide out of the truck witch will ware out those Vegan seats in no time. My wife is a lot shorter so it is taking a little getting use to for her.

* The Key Fob should light up or have a glow to it at night so you know which button to push and the doors with your phone open very slow upon walking up to it. I have the setting set for when I'm away from the house to open auto when walking up /away .

* I'd like to see a sliding # on the charge options other than just 70%, 85%, 100%

* I'd like to know if anyone else get this signal on their dash board when you put it in park. It happens every time and its annoying. I called Rivian help line and they said I need to bring it in?

Font Rectangle Tints and shades Electronic device Cloud

·
Registered
522 Posts
* I'd like to know if anyone else get this signal on their dash board when you put it in park. It happens every time and its annoying. I called Rivian help line and they said I need to bring it in?

View attachment 8157
Yes you cannot view, review, or delete the Gear Guard videos while driving. You have to be in Park. Not a fault, just a safety feature.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts