Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello Rivian Owners & Enthusiasts!

Got lucky enough to get our hands on the new R1T and design all 3 interior screens! (video)
We are always trying to connect with auto enthusiasts through forums and find ways to stay active, involved, and give back to the community! We're excited and looking forward to seeing the amazing builds and modifications that make all of your trucks unique.

Car Vehicle Gear shift Motor vehicle Steering wheel

As a special Thank You to everyone in this forum, use code ROF10 for a 10% discount and find out for yourself why so many people love the HD or Anti Glare look and fingerprint resistance that Screen ProTech provides.
Screen ProTech

Check out the Before/After in this Rivian R1T Install Video and be sure to tag us in your Before/After pictures and videos as well!

Thank you for letting us be a part of this great community and we can't wait to connect with some of you!
Happy Modding!

-Screen ProTech

Attachments

·
Registered
567 Posts
Looks nice, but $59.95 for a set of screen protectors? And they charge you for shipping? ("Free" shipping for orders over $60, lol).

I got a 2-pack of screen protectors for my 12.4" tablet recently for less than $12.00, with free shipping. They make them in matte as well.

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited) · Business
Hey @Screen Protech. Welcome and thanks for supporting the community! Do you have any close up photos of the fitment on them?
Thanks for the welcome! We only have some video snippets from when we were designing/test fitting them but we use 3D scanning technology to ensure all of our patterns are the perfect fit! They will always be designed right up to the edge and some for the gauge cluster are even designed to tuck under so you can't see the edges.

Be sure to follow us on Instagram @screenprotech and we will be sure to post some more fitment pictures!

·
Vendor
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited) · Business
Looks nice, but $59.95 for a set of screen protectors? And they charge you for shipping? ("Free" shipping for orders over $60, lol).

I got a 2-pack of screen protectors for my 12.4" tablet recently for less than $12.00, with free shipping. They make them in matte as well.
We are the highest priced in the industry but for good reason. Our product will be better quality and more accurate than any of our competitors. We also don't simply repurpose PPF film.
We work with the manufacturer to design this film specifically for automotive interiors.

Our HD film will give your screens a brighter HD look and reduce those annoying fingerprints!
Our Anti-Glare film will help reduce glare, give your screen a smooth feel, and also reduce fingerprints!

You can also use the code ROF10 for a 10% discount to try them out yourself!
We are confident that you will be impressed!

·
Registered
936 Posts
I didn't have any glare issues before screen protection.

I put on the clear TWraps version of this myself. Easy install, cleans easily, seems like solid protection. I want to say it was 59 bucks also.

Screen Protectors for Rivian R1T / R1S (9H Hardness PET) × 1
Clear

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
195 Posts
I have never really felt the need for a screen protector in a car for scratches, but I have put them in my last couple cars to help with finger prints. The matte ones seem to do a good job of hiding them.

·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
195 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts