Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

Which wood color do you prefer?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At the moment there are 3 interior color/material packages and it appears that no customization or alteration of those packages is available. I have selected the black interior, but I'm not so sure about the black wood. I did some Photoshopping to see what the black interior would look like with the other two wood options. Which is your favorite?

Black Mountain with Black Mountain wood:

Black Mountain with Forest Edge wood:

Black Mountain with Ocean Coast wood:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, I think the Black/Ocean Coast combo is my favorite, too. I'm guessing Rivian would resist this level of customization due to increased complexity, but I'm sure some customers would pay extra for this option. I know I "wood."

·
Registered
6 Posts
I always thought that the forest edge wood with the black interior would look the best. A rich looking interior. RIVIAN should consider that combo.
I made a correction from the previous comment replacing ocean coast with forest edge.

·
Registered
780 Posts
I'd stick with the Black Mountain on Black Mountain wood. I like how clean it looks and it helps make the infotainment screen stand out.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Black Mountain w/ Forest Edge looks really sharp! With that said, I wish Rivian offered a more choices besides Wood in the Adventure package. For how I intend to use this truck a more rugged/durable material would me better.

·
Registered
21 Posts
At the moment there are 3 interior color/material packages and it appears that no customization or alteration of those packages is available. I have selected the black interior, but I'm not so sure about the black wood. I did some Photoshopping to see what the black interior would look like with the other two wood options. Which is your favorite?

Black Mountain with Black Mountain wood:
View attachment 1160

Black Mountain with Forest Edge wood:
View attachment 1161

Black Mountain with Ocean Coast wood:
View attachment 1162
I like the grey with the forest edge wood. That reminds me of my Remington 870 stock.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We ordered an Explore R1S. The wood dash is the only thing I really really wanted from Adventure pkg. Couldn't justify the cost otherwise. I hope this gets changed before build. :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts