Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has Rivian emailed all order-holders regarding the Rivian Guides program? I hold an R1S order and was emailed regarding the Guide program and I saw mentioned on the forum that they were only contacting R1T order-holders. Everyone has been emailed, right?

·
Registered
125 Posts
Everyone with an order should be getting an email I believe.
The letter I received says they will start reaching out in May to all people with a preorders.

They are doing LE holders first, say they are reaching out one on one so it will take time to get to everyone. There is no projected time for when everyone will be contacted.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Has Rivian emailed all order-holders regarding the Rivian Guides program? I hold an R1S order and was emailed regarding the Guide program and I saw mentioned on the forum that they were only contacting R1T order-holders. Everyone has been emailed, right?
Yup. I am ordering the R1S and received the Guide email on 3/12.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
184 Posts
I got the email too and have a R1S LE configured.

I am wondering, will they contact R1S and R1T orders simultaneously and ask if they want to change between the two? I am asking because I remember being told I could switch between the two until the final order started.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I got the email too and have a R1S LE configured.

I am wondering, will they contact R1S and R1T orders simultaneously and ask if they want to change between the two? I am asking because I remember being told I could switch between the two until the final order started.
You can switch models at any time but it's not clear that you can switch between Launch Editions.

·
Registered
2019 Zero SR/F and 2018, BMW i3
184 Posts
Maybe I should reach out to customer service. I've got an LE R1T reserved but have received no emails from them about the guide program.
There is the obvious, check your spam folder. Maybe it is there. But yeah, contact them!
You can switch models at any time but it's not clear that you can switch between Launch Editions.
Don't know. I was just curious anyways because I am very certain I am getting the R1S.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Customer service rep didn't really tell me there was an issue, but she said she'd ensure I'm not missing from any email list going forward. My records on file did match what they should be, so not sure why I didn't get this last one (I've gotten emails before that). Strange, but hopefully not an issue again.

@Sultanum Yep, checked all my extra folders - nowhere to be found in my email account.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The letter I received says they will start reaching out in May to all people with a preorders.

They are doing LE holders first, say they are reaching out one on one so it will take time to get to everyone. There is no projected time for when everyone will be contacted.
That’s what I was wondering—if those of us who were contacted early were LE order holders for the R1S plus those who have R1T LE as well as other R1T order holders. Here’s hoping that our early orders are on the way !

·
Registered
559 Posts
That’s what I was wondering—if those of us who were contacted early were LE order holders for the R1S plus those who have R1T LE as well as other R1T order holders. Here’s hoping that our early orders are on the way !
No, everyone with a paid reservation was sent an email.

I have reservation for a 400 mile pack R1T (can't be LE) and I received the email.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yes, I received the email on 03/12/2021.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts