Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen a few mentions that the Launch Edition is already sold out, so we shouldn't modify our configurations. Does anyone know with certainty?

Thanks!

·
Registered
27 Posts
It was not an option when I configured my R1S late Monday afternoon. Since it was not available to select, my assumption was that it was sold out. You can contact Rivian via chat to confirm.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Without knowing any better, I modified my config today and still have a Launch Edition. I didn't, however, switch off Launch Edition and try and switch back.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I've seen a few mentions that the Launch Edition is already sold out, so we shouldn't modify our configurations. Does anyone know with certainty?

Thanks!
I actually changed my configuration today on my R1S and before my delivery date was january 2022. I chatted online with a Rivian Rep by the name of Becka and she informed me that the Launch Edition was still available. So now my delivery date was changed to August 2021. Yay!!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
It was not an option when I configured my R1S late Monday afternoon. Since it was not available to select, my assumption was that it was sold out. You can contact Rivian via chat to confirm.
I talked to Rivian today and the rep told me to try and change my configuration and look for the Launch Edition. It was not available when i configured mine. She also told me to try a different browser. It worked and now my date changed to an earlier date of August 2021 instead of January 2022. Good Luck! BTW you do not lose your place, I confirmed it with the Rivian Rep.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Launch Edition reservations are full.
You can modify your Launch Edition configuration as long as you do not change your model between R1T and R1S, or switch your build to the Adventure or Explore Packages. You can change your paint, interior, wheels and tires, or add the Camp Kitchen for the R1T without losing your Launch Edition reservation. Once you are happy with your new configuration, select ‘Save Preferences’.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts