Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rivian recently posted listings for lots of jobs in the Surprise, Arizona area, which is just west of Phoenix and a 30 minute commute or so from the Phoenix metro area.

Here are some of the jobs I see:

• Engineering Test Technician
  • Durability Development Engineer
  • Development Engineer
I'm an engineer located in the Phoenix area. Maybe I'll apply and see what they offer me! Anyone else want to move to Phoenix to work for Rivian? Maybe they'd give me an employee discount on a new truck haha....

·
Registered
317 Posts
Good luck.
If some truly interesting positions come up and I hear enough good things about working for Rivian, then I might just apply. What i'm really interested in right now is what the job descriptions reveal about Rivian's product pipeline.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Rivian recently posted listings for lots of jobs in the Surprise, Arizona area, which is just west of Phoenix and a 30 minute commute or so from the Phoenix metro area.

Here are some of the jobs I see:

• Engineering Test Technician
  • Durability Development Engineer
  • Development Engineer
I'm an engineer located in the Phoenix area. Maybe I'll apply and see what they offer me! Anyone else want to move to Phoenix to work for Rivian? Maybe they'd give me an employee discount on a new truck haha....
It never hurts to apply, you never know what could happen! Especially if they offer employee discounts haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts