Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
Hmm, interesting...and then along with the agreement, I guess also getting assurance they won't submit for the federal tax rebate?
Ideally a legal binding contract that states such. I am not sure if some states require you to register the vehicle for proof of ownership, but I am sure there is a simple way to do it all and you the reservation holder reap the tax benefit...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ideally a legal binding contract that states such. I am not sure if some states require you to register the vehicle for proof of ownership, but I am sure there is a simple way to do it all and you the reservation holder reap the tax benefit...
My friend actually called Rivian a couple months ago and the last email I received said I was due for delivery between October and December (not sure that will happen?). Anyway my friend does not have a reservation and while it is highly unlikely that I will not purchase my friend was told that the reservation I gave is transferable? This obviously goes against what others on this thread have been told?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts