Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats on booking your first mile event spot @el_scorcho42! Is there a specific thing about the R1T you're most looking forward to try out?
Where do I start? Haha. Coming from a bare bones Ridgeline, I think I will be overwhelmed with all the bells and whistles! Acceleration, Infotainment, gear tunnel size, tonneau, gear guard, to name a few... I am wondering if this means I am closer to delivery? Was supposed to be Oct-Dec 2022.

·
Registered
2,401 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
They bring the R1T to your home for you to take a look at the truck and go for a test drive.
It's great to see these in our local community. Please, drive through DT Dallas and the crappiest roads you can find. Shouldn't be too difficult as our roads suck. Please, post your thoughts. I know there have been a lot of reviews but I always appreciate first-hand accounts. Cheers!

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Thought about getting a newer Lexus but have been all in on the Rivian for 2+ years. The GS is being handed down to my 18 yr old son for college.
A Lexus hybrid?
From all the abuse I have seen journalists and some owners put these through, I think Lexus reliability and dependability could be a thing here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok, so the test drive to day was completely AWESOME!!! As many have said before, it's very well built and feel extremely solid. Scary fast on the tollway. Hit a few roads I know are bumpy and the ride was smooth on all-purpose. On sport you can feel the suspension and steering response tighten up. Very cool. Just makes me want mine that much more! The Dallas support guys were great!
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 20 of 24 Posts