Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So let's have a post of known Rivian charging stations

I found information about a Rivian charging station in Salida, Colorado with 8 chargers for Rivian only

As promised it is next to a famous hiking trail also in a grocery store parking lot so you can get supplies and go for a hike while charging
Hope restrooms are available

Its about 5 miles from the road I often travel to go to Denver

Been saying for years I need to go there now I will :)

If you find out about a Rivian charging station post it

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
So let's have a post of known Rivian charging stations

I found information about a Rivian charging station in Salida, Colorado with 8 chargers for Rivian only

As promised it is next to a famous hiking trail also in a grocery store parking lot so you can get supplies and go for a hike while charging
Hope restrooms are available

Its about 5 miles from the road I often travel to go to Denver

Been saying for years I need to go there now I will :)

If you find out about a Rivian charging station post it
Hey @Heyvernsky! This is great stuff and hopefully a sign of more things to come. How did you come across this info?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey @Heyvernsky! This is great stuff and hopefully a sign of more things to come. How did you come across this info?
Actually I am not sure it was approved but think it came up on a Colorado site turns out Rivian was asking for approval from the city
Something like $50k for 4 years includes a Drive Through for vehicles with trailers
I can't find out if it was approved?????

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Since details on the Rivian Adventure Network are scarce, how about pointing out where we want fast-charging locations to be? Lucky for me, DC fast chargers are in a decent enough spread throughout my part of NYC and close to my routes.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Since details on the Rivian Adventure Network are scarce, how about pointing out where we want fast-charging locations to be? Lucky for me, DC fast chargers are in a decent enough spread throughout my part of NYC and close to my routes.
But Rivians point is not to have them in "normal" locations
They are to be at adventure locations
Rivian is depending on the many different networks to cover the "normal" locations
At least that is what I have researched

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
Rivian is depending on the many different networks to cover the "normal" locations
So I guess the question is “does Rivian consider I-80 through WY an ‘adventure’ location?” Because none of the commercial charger companies seem to consider it a “normal” location.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
That is very true, Ford does a similar thing with other networks. On FordPass its all rolled up but you can select between Ford chargers and other networks, just not by what network, at least not yet.

I can see a location along I-70 within proximity to Arches National Park (Utah)

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
230 Posts
Actually I am not sure it was approved but think it came up on a Colorado site turns out Rivian was asking for approval from the city
Something like $50k for 4 years includes a Drive Through for vehicles with trailers
I can't find out if it was approved?????
Motion Passed:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts