Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today in Palo Alto. The LA silver looks fabulous in the sun. It's big! It's boxy (and lovely)! I can't believe I have to wait another year to get one of these ... aaaahhhh!

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Looks like this silver R1S was parked next to a Tesla Model Y. It doesn't look as large as I thought it might, but perhaps it was lowered to "access" height while parked.
It's 6 inches wider and more than a foot longer, but only an inch taller.
The boxy shape makes it much bigger overall. I don't know the total volume, it's not something manufacturers tend to share, but I bet it's close to 1.5 of the MY.

·
Registered
565 Posts
That's the same vehicle.

Maybe you guys can blur out the license plate number before you post? This is starting to feel like you're stalking the owner. Please respect the owner's privacy and consider how you would feel if people started posting pictures of everywhere you went.

·
Registered
62 Posts
On one hand the R1S has urban practicality. I can carry some pretty long items in an SUV that I couldn't carry in the R1T. On the other hand, the R1T has (in my opinion) more interesting features than the R1S (gear tunnel, gear guard, powered tonneau fiasco cover, etc.. I can see how choosing is tough for people. Regardless, I can't wait to see how the R1S drives compared to the R1T!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts