Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
310 Posts
I dunno, I have such a hard time with some of these colors online. it almost looks like Limestone. Am I crazy?
LA Light Blue... :p

Reactions: RITVT

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think LA Silver is the best at bringing out the body lines. Lots of detail in those photos that are difficult to pick out with other colors.

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
For a "no-cost" color, it looks great.

I reserved Limestone, but now I want to see some better pictures... If it doesn't "move" me then I may save some coin on the paint.
These photos seem to represent it accurately judging from how everything else in these photos appear. Often you find photos with over or under exposure and/or obvious signs the colors of everything are off. Those Rivian Guides better reach out to us soon!

·
Registered
559 Posts
I must have have missed this...was it announced when we’d hear from them? Thanks!
The Guides will be contacting reservation holders to help finalize orders for deliveries. It's a guess (albeit educated) that Rivian will probably need ~30 days for their production pipeline, so if deliveries begin in June then we should see early LE reservations get contacted by Guides some time in May (early May if you are optimistic for early June deliveries, or late May if you think deliveries will be later in June).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts