Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
So far, I think I may have a unique color order. I ordered LA Silver but opted for the FE interior. I have not heard anyone chime in that they have this color combination. Switching from OC to FE definitely bumped me up in the list. 4 months early (if I had to guess).

·
Registered
7 Posts
So far, I think I may have a unique color order. I ordered LA Silver but opted for the FE interior. I have not heard anyone chime in that they have this color combination. Switching from OC to FE definitely bumped me up in the list. 4 months early (if I had to guess).
I did the exact same thing - LA Silver + FE, due to Glacier White but more importantly OC delays. Took delivery about 3-4 weeks ago and loving it so far. FE is great, I think I would actually prefer it now over OC. LA Silver looks great too but I think I would still prefer Glacier White.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Welcome color buddy! The pics I have seen with LA silver do not do it justice when it is in the direct sunlight. It looks like a slight blue hue to it. I love it. Then with the FE interior...I couldn't ask for a more rich looking interior. I never regretted the decision now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts