Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner

If you are a LE CUSTOMER, will you get a guide call before Thanksgiving?

• YES

Votes: 17 20.7%
  • NO

Votes: 65 79.3%
41 - 49 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Just one component of the proprietary, elusive and never to be revealed delivery algorithm, of which, no customer shalleth ever knoweth lest they be beheadeth

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Def not by Turkey day, but i'm really hoping by end of november. I am a January 2019 preorder holder for R1T LE in Seattle - sadly, also didn't get invited to test drive event (which apparently ends tomorrow here in Seattle). Order 5116 (according to account/vehicle URL).

Patience is a virtue - or so they say.
How far away are you from the test drive event?
I think the prioritization they use factors in distance from the event but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I JUST finished a chat with Rivian - I am a Dec 8th 2018 Pre-Order and I was told to check my email daily as I wil get a call by months end… and that they were “on track”to deliver Early Pre-order in Spring 2022? I will update if and when I get a call… trying to be optimistic!
Good to know. My preorder date was Dec 1, 2018. I will stay optimistic!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Their online chat customer service reps, are still advising that Rivian plans to communicate with all Launch Edition holders, by end of November......which i think at one point was thanksgiving. All i see is people on forums, wondering if they will get contacted, but dont see anyone indicated that they were contacted....so I have my doubts, as im sure we all do.

Font Screenshot Parallel Rectangle Number

·
Registered
23 Posts
Just got the email, expected delivery May - June 2022

View attachment 3908
That's pretty awful. 8 months or so from now they're saying you (might) get your LE truck. more than 10 months after starting production. Non LE trucks won't start delivery until after that one can assume? There is slow, and there is Rivian. I have a Dec 2018 reservation. 3 years already and my R1T is what, 2 or 3 more years away. This is brutal.

41 - 49 of 49 Posts