Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Launch Green is on the right? j/k

Thanks for this! I have Launch Green configured. Seeing both colors like this, I am still liking it.
Launch Green to the right (from across the street), left on the picture taken from the same side. It’s nice. The Forest Green is actually nice shade too (compared to the one shown on the website).
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Automotive side marker light

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
After seeing the two greens here I think I'm sold on Launch Green. It doesn't look like anything else.
Meanwhile Forest Green is very similar to most darker greens you find on premium cars.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Kidding aside, Compass Yellow was my first choice i missed the launch green. I am still between Canyon Red and yellow
I initially ordered the Canyon Red with the Ocean Coast interior. When that got delayed, I asked my guide to switch and gave her three color choices, Compass Yellow, Silver and Canyon Red, all with black interiors. The yellow one came and I grabbed it. Loving it and so does everyone else.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm a fan of the Forest Green over the Launch Green. That's what I picked for my R1S preorder. Launch Green is too industrial for my taste (but that's the point of the color). Both look great! Thanks for the comparison.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I initially ordered the Canyon Red with the Ocean Coast interior. When that got delayed, I asked my guide to switch and gave her three color choices, Compass Yellow, Silver and Canyon Red, all with black interiors. The yellow one came and I grabbed it. Loving it and so does everyone else.
Congrats! I still like the compass yellow but I’ll stay with the cyn red… at least until my moon cycle changes. 😁

1 - 15 of 15 Posts