Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For LE customers expecting guide contact this week... I was told by a Rivian Rep that the information for LE Holders that is published on the website as follows is actually incorrect:

When can I take delivery?
If you have a Launch Edition preorder, your Rivian Guide will reach out to you by November with expected delivery timing.

FWIW, I'm not surprised by this, which is why I contacted them and asked the question, but she did state that it should be updated to read "by the end of November". Patience is a virtue, and getting contacted by a guide doesn't really change anything if deliveries are delayed further, so my zen side of my brain is just telling me to chill a bit longer.

·
Banned
473 Posts
For LE customers expecting guide contact this week... I was told by a Rivian Rep that the information for LE Holders that is published on the website as follows is actually incorrect:

If you have a Launch Edition preorder, your Rivian Guide will reach out to you by November with expected delivery timing.

FWIW, I'm not surprised by this, which is why I contacted them and asked the question, but she did state that it should be updated to read "by the end of November". Patience is a virtue, and getting contacted by a guide doesn't really change anything if deliveries are delayed further, so my zen side of my brain is just telling me to chill a bit longer.
So positive. Good for you.

·
Registered
29 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Chill is good. Patience is a virtue. We all bought in to Rivian because of the potential to be part of something so beneficial for the planet. Hold on thar Bobalooey all will unfold if we trust very motivated smart people to overcome the growing pains inevitable in such a large endeavor.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Only a few days left in November, and four of them are part of a holiday weekend. Sure hope the call from the guide does not get missed as we get so many robo calls, especially so many concerned about a warranty on our 16 year old suv. Guess I should answer every call this week like it is THE CALL from the guide.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.