Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this email:

For anyone with a Rivian preorder as of the March 1 pricing announcement, your original configured price will be honored. If you canceled your preorder on or after March 1 and would like to reinstate it, we will restore your original configuration, pricing and delivery timing. Our team will be sending an email in the next few days with more details.

·
Registered
24 Posts
They said they will gladly reinstate my original configuration, but as of 4/21/22 my original configuration disappeared from my account after 3/1/22. Are they up to something no good?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi all, yes chatted with CS 3 times and just 5min ago again.................same responded. I am just a little puzzled that they removed my original configuration from my account. Does this happen to anyone waiting for reinstated?

" It's due to your preorder still being in process for preorder reinstatement. I do apologize it is taking us a bit longer for us to complete this for yu. Our team is actively working on getting your preorder reinstated for you to reflect your original preorder and the original pricing. "

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi all, yes chatted with CS 3 times and just 5min ago again.................same responded. I am just a little puzzled that they removed my original configuration from my account. Does this happen to anyone waiting for reinstated?

" It's due to your preorder still being in process for preorder reinstatement. I do apologize it is taking us a bit longer for us to complete this for yu. Our team is actively working on getting your preorder reinstated for you to reflect your original preorder and the original pricing. "
Mine is still there before March 1st config and price...
No changes in my account

thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Mine is still there before March 1st config and price...
No changes in my account

thanks
RIVBOBBY, I guessed because you didn't cancel and have to reinstated. In my situation i asked for cancellation due to price increased, but then asked for reinstated a week later because Rivian will honor configuration before 3/1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts