Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
526 Posts
yeah most people buying rivians are fine with their masculinity and dont need lifts more than the air ride .
Well then why do they come with an AT tire option on non off road comparable 20” rims? ;)

obviously you have never been to Florida… where every truck is lifted, with 22”+ rims, on MT tires, with straight pipes.

Come to think of it, Rivian should do the Everglades package: 2wd, 12” lift, 24” rims, MT tires, underside LED lighting, 2000w sound system, and separate external sound system blasting throaty V8 sounds with a minimum volume of 100 decibels.

· Registered
39 Posts
The R1T has only been in production/delivery for less than 12-months. Far too soon and far to few in numbers for nearly most of the aftermarket industry to take notice or support. Plus, the truck-bro segment is not Rivian's main target audience. For Rivian's primary target audience, 34" tires and 14.9" of max ground clearance is plenty (and overkill for some).

The R1's variable height suspension adds additional challenges for lift kits and bigger tires. The stock 34" ATs are already pretty stuffed in the factory wheel wheels at lowest height. To fit bigger you'd need to change the fenders and, for sake of suspension geometry, probably all suspension arms too.

· Registered
1,119 Posts
But how do you roll coal in the R1T if its all electric and no exhaust? Is there an accessory we can add to ignite a substrate that will generate enough black smoke to look good flowing out of a vertical straight pipe in the bed? what about TrukNutz?

· Registered
526 Posts
But how do you roll coal in the R1T if its all electric and no exhaust? Is there an accessory we can add to ignite a substrate that will generate enough black smoke to look good flowing out of a vertical straight pipe in the bed? what about TrukNutz?
Aaagh, I forgot TrukNutz…. Add a set to my above Everglades package suggestion.

Reminds me of When I lived in KY 2003-2004. At the hospital, in the physician parking lot there was a massively lifted diesel truck, with TruckNutz and massive stickers across the top of the windshield and rear window that read “rock out with your (other word for rooster) out” and “hang out with your (rhymes with sang) out”.

I never could figure out who it was, it was always there earlier then me (so had to have been surgical) our joke was always had to be ortho…

· Registered
105 Posts
Aaagh, I forgot TrukNutz…. Add a set to my above Everglades package suggestion.

Reminds me of When I lived in KY 2003-2004. At the hospital, in the physician parking lot there was a massively lifted diesel truck, with TruckNutz and massive stickers across the top of the windshield and rear window that read “rock out with your (other word for rooster) out” and “hang out with your (rhymes with sang) out”.

I never could figure out who it was, it was always there earlier then me (so had to have been surgical) our joke was always had to be ortho…
Oh man, had to be ortho! Or a urologist with a good sense of humor!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts