Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I was at the San Diego Rivian Service Center this morning and they had a Limestone R1T parked outside. It is beautiful in person. Leans toward light blue a bit. Here is a pic and a video walk around Rivian Limestone Video. The lighting was great as you can see the difference in the color from shade to bright sunlight in the video.
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I was at the San Diego Rivian Service Center this morning and they had a Limestone R1T parked outside. It is beautiful in person. Leans toward light blue a bit. Here is a pic and a video walk around Rivian Limestone Video. The lighting was great as you can see the difference in the color from shade to bright sunlight in the video. View attachment 5282
Thanks for sharing.. it is a nice color.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi Everyone,

I was at the San Diego Rivian Service Center this morning and they had a Limestone R1T parked outside. It is beautiful in person. Leans toward light blue a bit. Here is a pic and a video walk around Rivian Limestone Video. The lighting was great as you can see the difference in the color from shade to bright sunlight in the video. View attachment 5282
Amazing, thank you! Been waiting a long time for this. Definitely sticking with Limestone for my R1S now that my original pricing is restored!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Dammit, dammit! I changed my config to remove the $1500 for this color in an effort to pay the $1500 for the powered tonneau cover. I was all set sleeping thinking I'll get LA Silver as it looks "OK" with the black lower cladding and wheel liner trim. Ugggg, now looks I have to re-evaluate again.

Would also be nice to see this color against the 21" "aero" road wheels. The configurator makes it look cheap again.

·
Registered
929 Posts
This was my original configuration (with Limestone), but switched to Launch Green... Both of those colors look great to me. Most people that have been seeing Limestone in person have been saying it does NOT have a powder blue tint (which tends to be from deeper saturation in iPhone pics), but is more greenish/grey, so this is one that you might really need to see in person. I like it a lot, but think I will stick w/ the the LG since it is a "one and done" color run for Rivian.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I am worried that if I keep limestone and we fast forward to my delivery window, I might get the truck delivered and think the color looks TERRIBLE in person (and personal taste). There really is no good plan for "previewing" your vehicle before you sign on the dotted line. Speaking to a CS, they said "we will definitely bump you up on the list to be invited for any drive event". But, that seems like a band-aid. Just my $0.02.

·
Registered
15 MS 70D, Chevy Bolt, Yamaha T700
21 Posts
I am worried that if I keep limestone and we fast forward to my delivery window, I might get the truck delivered and think the color looks TERRIBLE in person (and personal taste). There really is no good plan for "previewing" your vehicle before you sign on the dotted line. Speaking to a CS, they said "we will definitely bump you up on the list to be invited for any drive event". But, that seems like a band-aid. Just my $0.02.
If you can find the closest staging area for deliveries you might be able to get an in person look. I was able to see all of the colors except limestone and yellow at the staging area near me. Switched from blue to red after doing so. The red in real life didn't look at all like the configurator and much more like some of the pictures I've seen. I would definitely like to see limestone in person as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts