Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
This looks a little different than the Limestone on the website (clearly a little dirty, lol)...hmmm. I picked Limestone in my configuration, but now I'm not sure...

·
Super Moderator
2015 Tesla Model S 85D, 2019 Toyota 4Runner TRD OffRoad
466 Posts
Might launch green. :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
GMC Sierra, Bolt, Sky, Mach E
230 Posts
This looks a little different than the Limestone on the website (clearly a little dirty, lol)...hmmm. I picked Limestone in my configuration, but now I'm not sure...
I selected limestone also, but am hoping it is darker like the configurator, that protoype one seems very light. This is why it would be nice to see all the colors in person.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I selected limestone also, but am hoping it is darker like the configurator, that protoype one seems very light. This is why it would be nice to see all the colors in person.
According to a chat I had shortly after the configurator went live, the CS rep stated that the long way up color was not limestone, but was similar. take that for what its worth?

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Oh great. First there was the green debate, Now this one. :) :)
This is the struggle when we don't have enough real world photos and videos to go through, and more importantly, actual models that can be seen in person. Here's the best I can do so far.

LA Silver

Limestone (on the right)

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
For what it's worth, I was told by customer support that Limestone has a green tint to it, while LA Silver is a more neutral metallic gray.
Welcome @bsohl, that's what I gathered from my observations.

This real world picture helps to notice it too.
What do you think?

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
6 Posts
Welcome @bsohl, that's what I gathered from my observations.

This real world picture helps to notice it too.
What do you think?

View attachment 1448
Ya, that's probably the best picture of it I've seen so far. I originally had my R1S configured in Limestone, then changed to LA Silver, and now I'm at El Cap Granite. I can't wait to see them in person so I can make a final decision!

·
Registered
856 Posts
For what it's worth, I was told by customer support that Limestone has a green tint to it, while LA Silver is a more neutral metallic gray.
Interesting, I wonder how noticeable the green tint is going to be on the real color.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You can get it wrapped in any color. Just order the free color then if you tire of it, go get it wrapped :) I wrote Rivian saying I want my Metallic Navy Blue, and they responded something like, 'you never know what the future holds' so, maybe for an R2T :)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts