Hi everyone. I’m on the hunt for a pre-march 1st reservation. If anyone has decided not to purchase, can you DM me?
Hi Christina,Hi there,
I’ve been on the queue since October 2020, however I have now other financial priorities.. So I would consider selling my position for R1T before confirming the configuration. ETA is about 8 weeks.
Message me if you are interested. Thanks