Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
The difference with Rivian, the deposit was $1,000. With the Ford and GM, it was only $100. I too hesitated to put up $1,000 for something I wasn't sure about when it was first available to order. At $100, I have deposits down on 3-4 other EV's and would have easily done the same for the Rivian. Took a while before I was convinced.

Transferring an account should be easy enough. I did it back in the days when Tesla was doing reservations for the Model 3.

Anyone that has a white one on order, happy to purchase the reservation. Just let me know. I'm sure we'll start seeing them pop up for sale somewhere.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll expand my offer....Right now, looks like my F-150 will be first to arrive. I'm sold that I'm close to being able to place my actual order, then wait 3-4 months to get it. I'm near the top of that list. Also close to the top of the list for the Hummer. I LOVE that thing. It's bad ass. If not for the size and price, that absolutely would be my first choice.

For me at this point, its going to be whoever puts one in my driveway first. I still haven't received a deliver estimate from Rivian, so it appears that I'm not in line for one until 2023, which unfortunately, just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, my expanded offer would be, $5,000 for anyone that wants to sell me their account / reservation that nets a deliver prior August. 2022. Will add $1,000 per month for every month PRIOR to that that it gets delivered. Thus, if someone has a reservation that will be delivered in March, 2022, I'll go to $10K for it.

Offer's on the table. Anybody interested, feel free to contact me. As other's have stated, will even give you my reservation spot so if you're not ready and want to wait till 2023, then collect some cash and still be on the list for a 2023 delivery.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'll expand my offer....Right now, looks like my F-150 will be first to arrive. I'm sold that I'm close to being able to place my actual order, then wait 3-4 months to get it. I'm near the top of that list. Also close to the top of the list for the Hummer. I LOVE that thing. It's bad ass. If not for the size and price, that absolutely would be my first choice.

For me at this point, its going to be whoever puts one in my driveway first. I still haven't received a deliver estimate from Rivian, so it appears that I'm not in line for one until 2023, which unfortunately, just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, my expanded offer would be, $5,000 for anyone that wants to sell me their account / reservation that nets a deliver prior August. 2022. Will add $1,000 per month for every month PRIOR to that that it gets delivered. Thus, if someone has a reservation that will be delivered in March, 2022, I'll go to $10K for it.

Offer's on the table. Anybody interested, feel free to contact me. As other's have stated, will even give you my reservation spot so if you're not ready and want to wait till 2023, then collect some cash and still be on the list for a 2023 delivery.
My offer above is still valid. Just send me a PM with your contact info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts