Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a reservation for up for grabs. For an Adventure Package R1T, estimated delivery- October.

I have no need for the reservation any longer, and so would be happy to "give" it to someone who needs it.

I would being willing to sell it, as some here have suggested, but I would really prefer to make a trade.

I'm all about NFT's these days and would love to hand over my reservation immediately for a BAYC or MAYC! :)

·
Registered
143 Posts
It seems crazy but it probably isn't. With supply constraints you could probably order one now and sometime in 2023 someone that wants one NOW will pay you for your reservation rather than waiting 6 months plus.

·
Registered
882 Posts
That is why I reserved 2 R1T's. The LE is coming this spring, and then a Max Pack will come in 23.
I will take the upgrade whenever the Max is ready, and sell the LE for more than I paid for it at this rate! LOL

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am interested in buying anyone's LT reservation. I have a very early f150 lightning reservation I would trade if that is appealing...or just good old cash if you prefer.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Hmmm, curious on how this transfer would work. And how Rivian allows it.
I am an early Lightning deposit and in the first 20k orders. So I could get a Lightning late 2022.
Still I prefer the Rivian, but fear I wouldn’t get mine till 2023.
Sadly I watched and watched Rivian, but didn’t put down a deposit till Aug 2021. :(
If I was somehow guaranteed a R1T in 2022 I would cancel my Lightning reservation so someone can move up a spot.
I too like the LG color, along with the Limestone.
Mostly it’s about timing. Would love a truck sooner vs later.
Long winded way of saying, if you are canceling a LE R1T, I would love to see about taking that spot.
Purely a guess, but if you put in an order Aug 2021, I would think you are looking at late 2023 before you get your Rivian.

A lot of 2019 pre-order holders aren't slated to get their Rivians until the first half of 2023.

·
Registered
882 Posts
A lot of 2019 pre-order holders aren't slated to get their Rivians until the first half of 2023.
I may be wrong, but I don't think any 2019 LE R1T reservation customers with the large pack are waiting until 2023...
The max-packers will be waiting, but if you ordered a LE R1T in 2019, you should be seeing your truck in 2022.

·
Registered
116 Posts
I may be wrong, but I don't think any 2019 LE R1T reservation customers with the large pack are waiting until 2023...
The max-packers will be waiting, but if you ordered a LE R1T in 2019, you should be seeing your truck in 2022.
Yes, I believe all LE non-max R1T reservation holders were given delivery windows between March and August (two-month windows, I believe). LE R1S are also in Q4 of 2022 (I believe). Non-LE non-max pre-2021 R1Ts are also all slated for Q4 of 2022, I believe. Non-LE R1S don’t start until 2023 though.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Yes, this has been discussed... I pre-ordered in 2019 and this is my window:

Thank you for your continued support of Rivian. We can’t wait to get you behind the wheel of your R1T. Now that vehicle production is ramping up at our factory in Normal, IL, and we’re building out our service and support in your region, we’re able to share an updated delivery window.

Your Launch Edition R1T delivery window is now April - May 2022.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I placed my order in 2019. If anyone is looking to purchase my Launch Edition I’m selling it for $7,500. That is after you receive your $7,500 Government rebate the first month you register your new Launch Edition R1S or R1T. Let me know if you’re interested and I can have your Rivian to you by February 2022!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
I placed my order in 2019. If anyone is looking to purchase my Launch Edition I’m selling it for $7,500. That is after you receive your $7,500 Government rebate the first month you register your new Launch Edition R1S or R1T. Let me know if you’re interested and I can have your Rivian to you by February 2022!!!!
That's not how the tax credit works. Got a screen shot of your delivery window email?

41 - 60 of 86 Posts