Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
61 - 80 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
I may be wrong, but I don't think any 2019 LE R1T reservation customers with the large pack are waiting until 2023...
The max-packers will be waiting, but if you ordered a LE R1T in 2019, you should be seeing your truck in 2022.
that’s if they want to 400mi battery. I placed in 2019 and have one available now if I want it.

·
Registered
15 Posts
If anyone is planning to cancel their LE R1S reservation, I'd like to buy it from you. I am ok with late delivery dates as well.

Please send me a message if you are looking to cancel your reservation for what so reason.

Thanks,
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'll expand my offer....Right now, looks like my F-150 will be first to arrive. I'm sold that I'm close to being able to place my actual order, then wait 3-4 months to get it. I'm near the top of that list. Also close to the top of the list for the Hummer. I LOVE that thing. It's bad ass. If not for the size and price, that absolutely would be my first choice.

For me at this point, its going to be whoever puts one in my driveway first. I still haven't received a deliver estimate from Rivian, so it appears that I'm not in line for one until 2023, which unfortunately, just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, my expanded offer would be, $5,000 for anyone that wants to sell me their account / reservation that nets a deliver prior August. 2022. Will add $1,000 per month for every month PRIOR to that that it gets delivered. Thus, if someone has a reservation that will be delivered in March, 2022, I'll go to $10K for it.

Offer's on the table. Anybody interested, feel free to contact me. As other's have stated, will even give you my reservation spot so if you're not ready and want to wait till 2023, then collect some cash and still be on the list for a 2023 delivery.

I have mine that will be delivered with 6 weeks, let me know if you interested.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'll expand my offer....Right now, looks like my F-150 will be first to arrive. I'm sold that I'm close to being able to place my actual order, then wait 3-4 months to get it. I'm near the top of that list. Also close to the top of the list for the Hummer. I LOVE that thing. It's bad ass. If not for the size and price, that absolutely would be my first choice.

For me at this point, its going to be whoever puts one in my driveway first. I still haven't received a deliver estimate from Rivian, so it appears that I'm not in line for one until 2023, which unfortunately, just doesn't work for me.

Anyway, my expanded offer would be, $5,000 for anyone that wants to sell me their account / reservation that nets a deliver prior August. 2022. Will add $1,000 per month for every month PRIOR to that that it gets delivered. Thus, if someone has a reservation that will be delivered in March, 2022, I'll go to $10K for it.

Offer's on the table. Anybody interested, feel free to contact me. As other's have stated, will even give you my reservation spot so if you're not ready and want to wait till 2023, then collect some cash and still be on the list for a 2023 delivery.

I have a launch edition that has a delivery date of April 2022. Let me know if you are interested in talking since these trucks increased in price

·
Registered
454 Posts
If OK with Rivian for me to do this, let me know your offer and whether you would be willing to give me your old car as part of this - as I am carless right now.
It's not OK with Rivian and rules against it in the per-order agreement so you are taking a big chance of losing your money buy someone's reservation.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had a guide reach out to me about my LE order. I'm happy to work with someone to take it over if there is an interested person out there.
I am interested -- Is this for R1S or R1T?
I have a launch edition that has a delivery date of April 2022. Let me know if you are interested in talking since these trucks increased in price
I am interested in your reservation for the RS1

61 - 80 of 86 Posts