Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking to trade my 22" Sport Bright wheels & tires for the someone with the 20" All-Terrain Dark. Mine have about 1,000 miles on them. I can ship you mine first as I have another car to drive. I'm located in Northern California. you can txt me at 408-892-one,seven, zero, zero
Randy

Attachments

·
Registered
546 Posts
Does anyone know what programming has to be done on the truck when you switch tire and wheel combos like this? Speedo cal? Regen cals? Range? I am sure A LOT of programming relies on the specific wheel and tire combo you have installed on the vehicle.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Does anyone know what programming has to be done on the truck when you switch tire and wheel combos like this? Speedo cal? Regen cals? Range? I am sure A LOT of programming relies on the specific wheel and tire combo you have installed on the vehicle.
I’d be surprised if it wasn’t just as simple as pairing TPMS. I’d be shocked if any of the other things you mentioned are programmed to specific wheel/tire combos.

that said does anyone know if Rivian self TPMS pairs like Tesla? Or do you need a program tool like most other companies?

·
Registered
53 Posts
I would make a deal to trade my 21 for the 22 if anyone wants the most efficient mileage setup. Located in San Diego. Picture with and without the Aero Covers that help get the extra range. Only 200 miles on them so far.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts