Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
The Louisville Recreation Center has been holding a Touch-A-Truck Event for over 25 years in Louisville, Colorado. Like so many other events, this event was not held the last two years because of Covid. On June 4th, the event will be back in full force and I will be there with my Rivian truck. In the past over 3,000 families have participated in this event. This year, I think it will be even more special both because of it being canceled the last two years but also because this with be one of the first big community events since the devastating Marshall Fire. It is from 9:00 am to 11:30 am. I have been trying to get Rivian to participate at some level in this event with no success. I would love to have more than just my truck their representing Rivian. If you live in the Boulder, Louisville, Superior or surrounding areas and own a Rivian vehicle, I invite you to come and spend the morning with us. I know there will be a lot of interest and would appreciate having more than one truck for everyone to oooh and aaah over. you can email me at [email protected] if you can be there. Thanks
Cloud Sky Plant Ecoregion Nature
Sky Cloud Car Motor vehicle Vehicle

Bus Cloud Sky Vehicle Motor vehicle

1 - 1 of 1 Posts