Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I've had my Rivian for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. Every time I see it and get in it still is exciting. Limestone with black wheels looks really sharp. My main issue thus far is that the phone key is definitely buggy. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes not at all, sometimes sometimes after 20 seconds. I may just use the FOB key from now on.

I'm hoping to find another R1T owner in the Pacific NW to meet up with for some off road driving.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
When did you place your order and how long of a wait for you to get delivery of it? I’m also from Portland.
I was on the list for 16 months until it was on my driveway. My window was pushed back 3 months at one point but ended up only taking one month longer than my original window. I didn’t get my tent or floor mats I originally ordered. When is your window?

· Registered
62 Posts
Hello. I've had my Rivian for a few weeks now and I absolutely love it. Every time I see it and get in it still is exciting. Limestone with black wheels looks really sharp. My main issue thus far is that the phone key is definitely buggy. Sometimes it works perfectly, sometimes not at all, sometimes sometimes after 20 seconds. I may just use the FOB key from now on.

I'm hoping to find another R1T owner in the Pacific NW to meet up with for some off road driving.

Same issue with phone fob... its annoying but it is what it is. Got mine in mid September was on the wait for about 12 months. Overall loving it but you can tell it has some quirks/bugs that software updates address (like the phone vs fob) or when I could not open my gear tunnel from the buttons on the truck bed (fixed). I always wave when I see another one around town :)

· Registered
38 Posts

Come in down to Bend. I have had mine for almost 2 months now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts