Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if you can configure a manual tonneau cover with the adventure package. My pre March 1st configuration was just reset and I was checking to see if that was an option.

·
Registered
Rivian R1T (Adventure - CR, BM, 21", Ordered 10/5/2021, Delivered 6/24/2022), Suburban 2500, VW ID.4
193 Posts
For some reason my option to select either power or manual is "grayed" out.
You need to click "Add" first then you can select which one you want.

It is nice now that you aren't forced to have the power tonneau with Adventure. I am definitely considering changing from Explore to Adventure now.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Yeah, that confused me but just click the add button then you can select manual or automatic. I was actually just going to do the manual but I thought it was the same as the automatic - where it can slide into the back. But apparently, the manual one is panels that you fold up and have to store somewhere. So for the $700 price difference, I decided to go with the automatic now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Does anyone know if you can configure a manual tonneau cover with the adventure package. My pre March 1st configuration was just reset and I was checking to see if that was an option.
It should be part of the Adventure pkg. mine currently shows not selected and dimmend like yours but i was told by Rivian in another chat last week that it is and it should be already included in the Adventure pkg. i wanted to chat wuth them now but i am number 178 in line 😁.

·
Registered
175 Posts
It should be part of the Adventure pkg. mine currently shows not selected and dimmend like yours but i was told by Rivian in another chat last week that it is and it should be already included in the Adventure pkg. i wanted to chat wuth them now but i am number 178 in line 😁.
Nice! keep us updated. That would be super cool if it's included.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Still confused here. Pricing is changed back - yea!!! Problem is with my configuration (R1T Adventure) adding the electric tonneau cover I have to spend another $1500!?? I, like others, thought this was included when you upgraded to the Adventure package. I must not be the only one questioning this as there is currently a 200+ person wait list to chat with a CS rep.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts