Rivian Forum – Rivian R1T & R1S News, Pricing & Order... banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick question

On the vehicle summary page during 8 steps, does anybody configurations says manual tonneau compatible? I grab mine from the shop and believe it did say it there just do not remember but its not listed in the vehicle summary. Guide has not been no help.

Thanks

· Registered
789 Posts
Does your configuration say "manual tonneau" or "no tonneau"?
The only way to be sure that your vehicle is "compatible" with the manual tonneau is if you ordered the manual tonneau.

In the transition period between the old bed design and the new "no tonneau" bed design, there will be a limited number of vehicles shipped that can likely be retrofitted with a manual or even an automatic tonneau at a later point in time. But if you want anything other than "no tonneau" then you should make sure to order what you want because there are no guarantees that it will even be possible to upgrade.

· Registered
13 Posts
I just got my R1T yesterday. I did not order the manual tonneau cover, but do have the rails for the original powered tonneau. My delivery guide said the manual tonneau will work since I have the rails. I don't know when they'll stop delivering the R1T with rails, but that should be coming.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts